New circuits can be installed:
- Into new Kitchens
- Into new Extensions to your home
- Into Loft Conversions
- To supply power to your garage
- To supply power to your shed
- To supply power to your Summer House
- To supply power to a new Conservatory
- To supply power to Outside Lighting
- To supply outside power in your garden
It is a requirement of the Building Regulations that all of the above mentioned works must be Part P registered and Certificated.
All work will be tested, inspected and certified to BS 7671 17th Edition quality and safety standards. Part P certifcate will be issued upon completion of work.
Please contact Peter @ Flex Electrical Services for a free, personalised, no obligation quote around your individual requirements